Thaiway

Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Rate this topic

Wino

And what about the story of the flooding that occurred at his new Texas presidential library where both books were destroyed! And GW was really pissed as he hadn't finished coloring one of them.

I am not sure if George was talking about that other book that was destroyed in the flood, but I love this quote of his, "'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.'

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While on the topic, here are a few of the more literate (but still rather ignorant) quotes from ol' GW:

"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully."

- George W. Bush

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." [The guy has a mind like a steel trap, eh?]

- George W. Bush

"I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future."

- George W. Bush

"I have my own, strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them."

- George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

- George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe, We are a part of Europe."

- George W. Bush

While on the topic, here are a few of the more literate (but still rather ignorant) quotes from ol' GW:

"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully."

- George W. Bush

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." [The guy has a mind like a steel trap, eh?]

- George W. Bush

"I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future."

- George W. Bush

"I have my own, strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them."

- George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

- George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe, We are a part of Europe."

- George W. Bush

Thanks, I needed that laugh!

I find it very amusing that a topic about Obama has been subverted to telling stories about Bush W ...

You have to admit, telling jokes about George W is amusing and so easy to do. Do you have any jokes about Obama? I heard a tasteless one that might be funny to some. "Did you hear that Wal-mart has a new Obama Christmas ornament. It will be the first time you can hang a black man from a tree and not get in trouble."

You have to admit, telling jokes about George W is amusing and so easy to do. Do you have any jokes about Obama? I heard a tasteless one that might be funny to some. "Did you hear that Wal-mart has a new Obama Christmas ornament. It will be the first time you can hang a black man from a tree and not get in trouble."

Might I suggest you start a Bush W topic. And, let's wait a couple of years, then the Obama jokes will be in vogue. Lastly, that's a terrible racist joke about Obama. Very bad form.

I find it very amusing that a topic about Obama has been subverted to telling stories about Bush W ...

Subverted? Dang, sounds like a conspiracy. In the message board world, it's called derailing (as in "the thread was derailed"). Normal routine on the message boards and quite often (just my opinion) the derailing often involves some humorous comments more interesting the the initial thread theme.

Sorta like the post office game we older farts used to play back in the 50's.

Lastly, that's a terrible racist joke about Obama. Very bad form.

It was a tasteless joke. Here are a few tasteless anti-racists jokes that you might find funny.

An apartment of 3 floors lives 3 families, A White family, a Black family and a Racist family. At 2pm on a normal working day, a fire breaks out and burns the building to the ground, which family dies? The Racist family, because with the others at 2pm the parents are out at work and the kids are at school.

Why don’t racists like blowjobs? They don’t like any jobs

Why is a racist like a dog? Both mark their territory with shit

Why is a racist like a Racing commentator? Both start shouting when a new race starts

Have you heard the one about the racist who choked on yogurt? He found out there was a foreign culture in it

Subverted? Dang, sounds like a conspiracy. In the message board world, it's called derailing (as in "the thread was derailed"). Normal routine on the message boards and quite often (just my opinion) the derailing often involves some humorous comments more interesting the the initial thread theme.

That's basically what I was thinking. Besides, I think for our generation, hating GWB will never get old, just like hating Nixon never got old for a generation before us.

Besides, I think for our generation, hating GWB will never get old, just like hating Nixon never got old for a generation before us.

Besides being much older than you, I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy - I still dislike both of them about equally. Nixon was never as dumb as GWB but he was a whole lot meaner (you almost have to be smart to be devious and mean).

Bob, I find myself agreeing with your postings the vast majority of the time.

Egads, lvdkeyes, you're in trouble then! I don't even agree with me some of the time!

(Actually, I'm guessing we're about the same age.....but you gotta be a whole lot better lookin'....)

Judging by our avatars, I would have to agree with you regarding looks. Age wise I am past Medicare age, but not dead yet.

Hmmm.....well, I guess I'm a tad younger (but not far behind). I'll start collecting SS next year at age 62.

It's funny that when you're real young, a short time period seems important. You ask a kid if he's 8 and he responds: "No I'm not, I'm 8 and a half!" At our ages, 4-5 years (let alone 6 months) doesn't mean diddley.

Why is turning 40 such a big deal? I can barely remember it.

I hated seeing my 20s go, but I always comforted myself with the thought that at least I was still only in my 30s. But once I turn 40, there is simply no doubt that I have reached middle age and my youth is gone. Scares me some.