Thaiway

Plastic Surgery In Thailand

Rate this topic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch to white wine. For the coffee, I don't have any suggestion. I can do well with green tea myself.

I can probably switch from coffee to tea but don't think I can give up my red wine. You know it is therapeutic, good for the heart.

try baking soda for cheaper teeth whitening. or use this to supplement your whitening routine..

1. brush your teeth as usual

2. floss

3. rub some baking soda and let it stay on for 10minutes (don't take in any liquids or eat anything just yet)

4. brush your teeth again

baking soda is a natural teeth whitener - however, make sure to do this just once a month since it can be quite hard on the teeth's enamel.

toodles!

Best to avoid the middleman IMHO.

I will come to thailnd for plastic surgery. I have some defects in my forehad. I wish to come there and it done within six or seven months hope fully. I am also coming to bangkok for sight seeing and better to be done in the tourism country. hopefully, as I am not a rich man.thnak you for reading my article.

I haven't heard of Idol White or teeth paint, as you call it. Let me know how it works for you. Thanks.

Hi, for doing the teeth paint, doing the so called whitening of thde teeth is not good in the long run.As it can whitens one s teeth as it actually wiping with some blade the outer portion of one s teeth. Doing it contineausly can damage your teeth"s longevity or health.It is better you brush your teeth daily atleast ten minutes.

Hi, for doing the teeth paint, doing the so called whitening of thde teeth is not good in the long run.As it can whitens one s teeth as it actually wiping with some blade the outer portion of one s teeth. Doing it contineausly can damage your teeth"s longevity or health.It is better you brush your teeth daily atleast ten minutes.

Is it really okay to brush your teeth for as long as ten minutes? That's a loooong time.

I will come to thailnd for plastic surgery. I have some defects in my forehad. I wish to come there and it done within six or seven months hope fully. I am also coming to bangkok for sight seeing and better to be done in the tourism country. hopefully, as I am not a rich man.thnak you for reading my article.

Hi. good luck on your plans. I suppose you can easily save (both on the surgery and the sight seeing) with a lot of research and planning before going to Thailand! Best of luck!

I can do well with green tea myself.

Speaking of green tea, there is an article by By Joene Hendry stating that "drinking green tea may lower your risk of developing certain blood cancers, but it will take about 5 cups a day, according to a study from Japan."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091013/hl_nm/us_green_tea

Even though it's not my scene I like to just let nature take its course and look after myself as much as possible by avoiding things that are bad for you and eating healthily, I think it is a valuable sector within the Thai Economy so if people can afford it and want it done. Go for it!!!

Laser surgery on my eyes to get rid of my glasses would be my choice.

Ditto...and then some. I hate my glasses with an absolute passion, and contacts are such a pain. The other day, I was leaning back in my office chair to rest my eyes a minute. I'd taken my glasses off and had them sitting on my stomach (the one bonus of being a fat-ass...a handy storage shelf). My cat jumped up on me and landed on my glasses...scratched the right lens with his claws. Fucker. Now I need new glasses.

Plastic surgery in the Phils. are mostly availed of by showbiz personalities who then endorse the clinic that stitched them up. It's them and only a few of the non-celebrity class that can really afford get into the fad of taking up such physical enhancement procedures like boob enlargement. The rest? All they can do is stare.

Laser surgery on my eyes to get rid of my glasses would be my choice.

Eye surgery is a popular choice but one that not all people with glasses may benefit. I have a friend that had the surgery and it cleared up his nearsightedness but he still needs glasses for reading. I would be terrified to have my eyeballs reshaped. One slip of the laser and you are in the dark.

I know anther person that had a face lift. She was very satisfied with the procedure and plans to do more nip and tucking. Her friends can't see much difference but she is thrilled. Whatever makes you happy?

Just came across this article about eye surgery. Some people experience blurry vision and other less desireable problems.

By MATTHEW PERRONE, AP Business Writer Matthew Perrone, Ap Business Writer

WASHINGTON – The Food and Drug Administration announced plans Thursday to study the scope of problems connected with laser eye-correcting surgery, which include blurred vision and dry eyes.

The FDA says it will work with the National Eye Institute and the Department of Defense to determine the percentage of patients who experience negative side effects following surgery.

The first phase of the project is already under way, with plans for an online questionnaire to help patients gauge their quality of life following surgery, according to an FDA statement.

The project will also include a clinical trial tracking patients who undergo the procedure, which is expected to conclude by 2012.

"This study will enhance our understanding of the risks of Lasik and could lead to a reduction in patients who experience adverse effects," said Dr. Jeffrey Shuren, the acting head of FDA's medical device division.

An estimated 6 million Americans have undergone Lasik surgery, which permanently reshapes the cornea, a clear layer covering the eye. There are no guarantees of 20/20 vision and the long-term safety of the procedure is still unknown.

Ophthalmology societies report that about 95 percent of patients are satisfied with their new vision.

But a small number of patients have reported permanent damage to their eyes following the surgery, including double vision, dry eye and halos around objects at night.

The FDA agreed to look into the problems in 2008 after years of complaints. The agency said last summer it received 140 reports of Lasik-related problems between 1998 and 2006.

Lasik procedures have fallen off in the past year as consumers cut back on the pricey surgeries, which can cost between $1,500 and $5,000

Makers of Lasik lasers include Advanced Medical Optics Inc., Alcon Inc., and Bausch and Lomb.

Also on Thursday, the FDA announced warning letters sent to 17 Lasik surgery centers for inadequate adverse event reporting procedures. Regulators periodically send letters to facilities that don't follow federal guidelines for reporting patient complaints.

"The inspections did not identify problems with the use of the Lasik devices at these facilities," the FDA stated.

More inspections of Lasik centers are planned in coming months, according to the FDA release.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_lasik_problems_fda

Plastic surgery in the Phils. are mostly availed of by showbiz personalities who then endorse the clinic that stitched them up. It's them and only a few of the non-celebrity class that can really afford get into the fad of taking up such physical enhancement procedures like boob enlargement. The rest? All they can do is stare.

That includes me.