Thaiway

Khadafy

Rate this topic

smoker

Did anyone else watch that speech? It was the funniest thing I've seen in years. It was like a mixture of Glenn Beck, Hunter S. Thompson and P.J. O'Rourke.

How can you not love his suggestion that the UN be moved to Libya because the streets of new york are too dangerous.

Plus, he came out in favor of the Somali pirates - for which I say "Good job!" because seriously, do I give a fuck if a bunch of starving people rip off the Saudi Royal Family and Lloyd's of London so they can feed their families! Rock on, pirates, rock the fuck on!

Is there some reason that we can't cancel Tyra and give this dude his own talk show?

It would be better than Jerry Springer on mescaline!

Khadafy is really a nutcase. His fifteen minutes of fame turns into 100 minutes of ranting. Muammar really knows how to smooze a crowd with his many insults. I wonder how Obama felt when he said, "Now the black man doesn't have to sit in the back of the bus, the American people made him president and we are proud of that." At least he didn't do a Fidel Castro and talk for over four hours.