Thaiway

Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident

Rate this topic

Beer Chang

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Tiger's case there are children involved and I think if he and his wife can work out their problems it would be a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying they should stay together for the sake of the children. I am saying working on the relationship would be a benefit.

In Tiger's case there are children involved and I think if he and his wife can work out their problems it would be a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying they should stay together for the sake of the children. I am saying working on the relationship would be a benefit.

Absolutely. Like you said, any good relationship involves some effort by both parties. In Tiger's case, given the young age of the children, both parties should be exerting maximum efforts to get along for the sake of the kids. Even if they get divorced, they still need to support each other and be respectful of each other as life is simply too damn short to do it any other way (and, besides, they'll do a huge favor for the kids by doing so).

but for society as a whole by not have more fucked up people running around.

That's also a good reason to abort. If a fetus is not wanted, chances are you'll get a fucked up kid running around.

Back to the subject, either a happy marriage or a divorce where both parties put the interest of their kids first is best.

Speaking of sex addiction treatment, I wonder if Bill Clinton secretly sought help? Any speculation?

My guess is no. He probably thinks it's normal.

I also think it's perfectly normal for a man in his fifties to want to have "sexual relations" with a twentysomething.

Must be frustrating that the POTUS, the most powerful man in the world, does not have the same freedom of sexual expression as most people.

The problem was he was married and chose to have his fling in the oval office. Otherwise, I would agree with you.

Actually, the fact he decided to do the bj in the oval office only showed to me his tackiness. His real screw-up (figuratively speaking, of course) was to do it with an intern who was an employee of the White House. Not trying to be too crude here but doesn't everyone know about the maxim against messing with the hired help? (and/or haven't they read about all the lawsuits against bosses/supervisors for messing with their employees). And, then again, Clinton's real and only crime was lying about it under oath.

Another example of what the woman comedienne used to say about men: There ain't enough blood in the world to fill both heads and have them both work properly at the same time.

Powerful men seem to get what they want, no matter if they are married, if they do it with the hired help, or if the sex act is performed in the oval office. The careful ones do it more discreetly. JFK was able to do almost anything without the press knowing and same with FDR. Those were different times.

JFK was able to do almost anything without the press knowing and same with FDR. Those were different times.

True they were different times but not true that none of the press knew. But, back in the 60's and before, the press didn't print a lot of the private crap.

After watergate, there seems to be nothing that's not fit to print about the President. I'm surprised they don't tell us if/when he has diarrhea (and, no, I have no clue if I spelled that right).

I saw a report on TV about Tiger and his sex rehab in Mississippi. No sure if it was true or just that media crap, but they claimed he was going through lie detector testing because he had to come clean and face his past.

• 2 weeks later...

Beer Chang stated, "Sex rehab implies there's a problem. He was simply following his instincts."

What was it? Twelve or fourteen ladies on the side with a beautiful wife and kids at home. He has no problem and only following his instincts? Yea, right.