Thaiway

Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident

Rate this topic

Beer Chang

Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident outside of his home in Florida. The Florida Highway Patrol says the golfer hit a fire hydrant and a tree as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday in his 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle. Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition wasn't immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious.

The highway patrol said the crash is under investigation and charges are pending, though the crash wasn't alcohol-related.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what they are saying lately about the Tiger Woods case.

The Florida Highway Patrol announced Tuesday it would not be pursuing an investigation into the Tiger Woods accident last week.

Woods was issued a "careless driving citation," however, but that's a relative slap on the wrist and essentially the equivalent of Tiger driving around Orlando without his seatbelt. Most importantly, perhaps, the FHP stated that "there are no claims of domestic violence by any individual."

Woods faces a fine of up to $164 and four points against his driver's license.

http://golf.fanhouse.com/2009/12/01/florida-police-issue-careless-driving-citation-to-tiger-woods-c/

Looks like the tabloids were reporting some truth about Tiger's infidelities.

Embattled athlete Tiger Woods all but fessed up to having strayed from his image as a family man in a heartfelt public apology on his Web site Wednesday.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he writes. "I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect."

In the wake of a one-car accident last week, rumors swirled that the crash was somehow caused by allegations that Woods, 33, had had an affair behind wife Elin Nordegren's back. Despite Florida authorities saying they considered the case closed, scrutiny only grew – and another woman emerged, claiming she and the pro golfer had had a 31-month romance.

Woods, while not explicitly admitting to extramarital affairs, pleaded for privacy in his Wednesday mea culpa.

"I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family," he writes. "Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Later, he adds: "Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions ... I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20323755,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

Seems to me, not all the people that reports sightings of UFO are nuts.

I'd have to agree with you as the simple reporting of an object in the sky that seems different or unidentifiable is a normal thing to do. On the other hand, I stand by my "friggin' nuts" comments regarding those who claim they saw an alien, were abducted by aliens, and/or were probed by aliens in places the sun don't usually shine....hehe.

His extramarital activity should have between him, his wife and whoever he was involved with. That cocktail waitress got a hefty sum to sell her story, I am sure. That puts her in the sleaze category as far as I am concerned. Another money grabbing bitch!

Well put, Khun lvdkeyes. Again, we have a story that the press goes gaga over that says a hell of a lot more about peoples' "need to know" such details than what it says about the participants of the story itself. The whole story is none of our business and a responsible press would have never printed one word from the sleazy slut.

"On the other hand, I stand by my "friggin' nuts" comments regarding those who claim they saw an alien, were abducted by aliens, and/or were probed by aliens in places the sun don't usually shine....hehe. "

With the universe so vast, there is a high probability there are millions of planets similar ours. I should think chances are good life like ours, or more advanced, may exist. I think it is conceivable other life forms could exist and travel the galaxies. At http://www.ufocasebo...abductions.html are accounts of some of your said “nuts.†The http://skepdic.com/aliens.html website is more in line with your way of thinking. Now, let me see if I have this straight? You don’t believe in UFO, life on other planets, or spirits? I bet the next thing you will be saying is there's no Santa Claus or tooth fairy!

Lvdkeyes sais, "His extramarital activity should have between him, his wife and whoever he was involved with. That cocktail waitress got a hefty sum to sell her story, I am sure. That puts her in the sleaze category as far as I am concerned. Another money grabbing bitch!"

Is it Rachel Uchitel the sleaze bag you are talking about? Or is it Jaimee Grubbs, the money grabbing bitch with the voice and text messages? Or perhaps the cocktail waitress is Kalika Moquin? When you are slinging mud, you really need to be specific. How dare these bimbos ruin poor Tiger's reputation.

Rachel is a club promoter, Kalika is a Nightclub Marketing Manager. Jaimee is the cocktail waitress. I thought you would understand which one I meant. SHE is the one who is slinging mud. I merely pointed her out for what she is. Now the others have figured out that they can get some money too, so they have jumped on the bandwagon. If they had any moral ethics at all, they would have kept their sex lives private, but, of course, money took over.

On the contrary, Italian mountain climber Reinhold Messner watched a UFO in the Himalayas in 1981. Buzz Aldrin saw a UFO on the Apollo 11 mission in space. US Senator Richard Russell saw a disc-shaped UFO in the USSR . In 1492, Christopher Columbus and Pedro Gutierrez while on the deck of the Santa Maira, observed, "a light glimmering at a great distance." In 1676, Edmund Halley, the astronomer who discovered Haley's comet, could recall two accounts involving unidentified crafts. In Central Asia around 329 BC, Alexander the Great records two great 'flying shields.' Even your credible Jimmy Carter reported seeing a UFO in Georgia in 1969.

http://www.ufoeviden...on=FamousPeople

Even your credible Jimmy Carter reported seeing a UFO in Georgia in 1969.

It was probably his brother Billy. I would have reported him too (not too many people thought he was human....).

The surest sign that there is other intelligent life in the universe is that they obviously have chosen not to contact us. :P

"Rachel is a club promoter, Kalika is a Nightclub Marketing Manager. Jaimee is the cocktail waitress. I thought you would understand which one I meant. SHE is the one who is slinging mud. I merely pointed her out for what she is. Now the others have figured out that they can get some money too, so they have jumped on the bandwagon. If they had any moral ethics at all, they would have kept their sex lives private, but, of course, money took over."

SHE is slinging mud? Maybe she is telling the truth?