Thaiway

Why Women Have Sex?

Rate this topic

Wino

Here is an interesting article by Deborah Kotz Deborah Kotz. I thought women had sex for love. Maybe not?

"Why do women have sex? It's an intriguing question once you get beyond the obvious reasons: to perpetuate the species and because it feels good. Two University of Texas researchers wanted to dig deeper to find out what specifically drives women to go to bed with their partners. They conducted an online survey of more than 1,000 women ages 18 to 87 and found, to their surprise, that women aren't all that different from men. The survey asked women if they have ever had sex for one of the 237 reasons identified by the researchers in a previous study. If their response was yes, they would then be prompted to describe a specific sexual experience. The researchers Cindy Meston and David Buss incorporated the findings into a new book, Why Women Have Sex." Excerpts at http://news.yahoo.co...ydowomenhavesex

No. Not just for love. LOL.

Not for love? What then? A normal natural human drive and because it is fun? Oh no, sex is dirty and embarrassing and something we must not talk about. Isn’t that what Sister Mary Elephant implied in school?

If you've ever chanced to overhear a group of women talking amongst themselves about men and sex, this survey will come as no surprise. They are just as raunchy as guys. Several years ago, when Sex and the City first started, I watched an episode and told my significant other I found the women on the show a little frightening because they seemed so predatory. She watched it, and said, 'nope, that's just how women really are, but men usually don't see it.'

When I was a teenager a group of us, boys and girls, went to a coffee house to listen to music. At intermission the girls went to the restroom together (surprise!). I and one other guy went too. The girls had no idea we could hear every word they said while in the restroom. We got a good earful.

When I was a teenager a group of us, boys and girls, went to a coffee house to listen to music. At intermission the girls went to the restroom together (surprise!). I and one other guy went too. The girls had no idea we could hear every word they said while in the restroom. We got a good earful.

Hahaha...yeah, I bet you learned a thing or two that night.