Thaiway

Pregnant Woman

Rate this topic

Wino

Did you hear about the Arkansas woman that is pregnant with two children. They are not fraternal twins. They were conceived two and a half weeks apart. Something doctors say is very rare. Separate due dates are in order, but I do not know how the doctors are going to manage that. How weird?

When I became the owner of a cat for the first time about a year ago, I discovered that a litter of kittens can easily have multiple fathers. Apparently, a female cat will mate with several different male cats over a period of a few days while she's in heat...and each male can impregnate her.

And being from Arkansas, I'd be willing to bet that the two eggs in this case were fertilized by two different truckers...both of whom have had starring roles in episodes of "COPS."

I have heard stories of mothers giving birth to one black and one white baby but it has still been the same father which also sounds wierd however I think there is every likelihood of this case being two separate fathers, but that is being very judgemental having seen a picture of the Mum - we really shouldn't stereotype but we often do!!

No woman is going to voluntarily go through labor twice during a two week period. I'm sure she'll insist on a C-Section to take both of them out at the same time.

I think one C-section would be the most likely case, if the younger fetus is developed enough.

They are fraternal twins. By definition fraternal twins are when two eggs are fertilized by different sperm resulting in two embryo in the same pregnancy. They could even have different fathers (maybe of different races) and be fraternal twins. Very weird!

According to doctors, they are not fraternal twins. They call it superfetation. Pregnacy one happened and then two and a half weeks later pregnacy two occured.

Google FRATERNAL TWINS and read up on the subject.

I have goggled fraternal twins and this is not the case. Fraternal twins happen and grow in one embryonic sac (one pregnancy). This is a case where a pregnancy occurred and two and a half weeks later another pregnancy occurred. Two distinct pregnancies. This is a very rare occasion in the human species. They call it superfetation.

They are fraternal twins. By definition fraternal twins are when two eggs are fertilized by different sperm resulting in two embryo in the same pregnancy. They could even have different fathers (maybe of different races) and be fraternal twins. Very weird!

I thought it only happens with cats!

But you are right it is very weird, it deserved a web search for more information.

What is even more interesting is what the woman is going to tell to both fathers. hahahahaha

I thought it only happens with cats!

But you are right it is very weird, it deserved a web search for more information.

What is even more interesting is what the woman is going to tell to both fathers. hahahahaha

It is very weird and very rare. I guess the woman won't tell her husband much. You know she is from Arkansas and so the father could be a relative. hahahaha.