Thaiway

Zicos opens in Pattaya

Rate this topic

spacebass

Well a great priviledge to make the maiden post for Pattaya on your new board; all the best for you ad free success!!

Zicos is a Brazilian style eatery most of the details of which are included in a piece here : http://www.pattayamail.com/current/dining.shtml

I only know of it as I visited their sister restaurant on Koh Samui. It is right up there for value, quality of everything including ambiance is spot on, and Brazilian means ambiance !!

I haven't visited the Pattaya restaurant yet, so please if you give it a try let us know what you think, (They have a facebook page, obviosly new but has details of specials).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Michael is back in the US right now, but I was at Zicos last week. I have eaten at a few of these Brazilian restaurants in the US before. The food at Zicos was good, but not as good as the others where I have eaten. I think the reason is the others I have been to were much bigger and busier, so the meat was more freshly cooked instead of being kept warm. The place is not very big and they had two scantily clad women who did a couple of ass shaking dances to loud music amongst the tables. I could easily have done without that while. Apart from that I think it is worth a visit. If you are a meat eater you will particularly like it. Lots and lots of meat, pork, beef, lamb, turkey, sausage, salmon, prawns, duck, bacon wrapped pork, cooked pineapple and shark. There is a decent salad bar and pots of mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, beef stew, corn on the cob and a couple more that I don't remember.

Michael is back in the US right now, but I was at Zicos last week. I have eaten at a few of these Brazilian restaurants in the US before. The food at Zicos was good, but not as good as the others where I have eaten. I think the reason is the others I have been to were much bigger and busier, so the meat was more freshly cooked instead of being kept warm. The place is not very big and they had two scantily clad women who did a couple of ass shaking dances to loud music amongst the tables. I could easily have done without that while. Apart from that I think it is worth a visit. If you are a meat eater you will particularly like it. Lots and lots of meat, pork, beef, lamb, turkey, sausage, salmon, prawns, duck, bacon wrapped pork, cooked pineapple and shark. There is a decent salad bar and pots of mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, beef stew, corn on the cob and a couple more that I don't remember.

Would you consider it a good value for your money? Would you go again?