Thaiway

Dr Aree

Rate this topic

Beer Chang

I have a friend that goes to Dr. Aree and he has nothing but praise for the doctor. She is very thorough and competent and has a nice way about her. I see Dr. Aree when I go to my dentist. She has a busy practice.

Can you provide more detail? What is it that sets her apart from other dentists, in your opinion? Also, can you provide contact information for those who may wish to try her? How did you happen upon her?

She has a big following in the expat community and lots of good press on various Pattaya Forums. She booked solid about two weeks in advance.

Well as a patient I don't really have the expertise to judge a dentist's technical abilty.

But she has a good bedside manner asking me to squeeze her assistant's hand if I feel any pain.

She thoroughly and patiently explains my prognosis and options.

She spends longer cleaning my teeth than any dentist making sure to do it right.

Even though I'm on a tight budget I don't mind paying extra for my personal peace of mind. I trust her and like her.

I generally just go in person to make an appointment at the Dental desk on the 2nd floor of PIH on Soi 4.

Here's a phone number, just say you want a dental appointment with Dr Aree.

http://www.pih-inter.com/

Thaimo, I thought you were extremely pleased with your dentist? Please let me know if I should no longer recommend to my friends who prefer to pay a lower price than with Dr Aree.

Thaimo, I thought you were extremely pleased with your dentist? Please let me know if I should no longer recommend to my friends who prefer to pay a lower price than with Dr Aree.

Yes, I'm pleased with my dentist, but since Dr. Aree is getting such a good review here I want to try her too. May the best dentist win.