Thaiway

Lou Dobbs Finally Leaving CNN

Rate this topic

WannaGo

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtcLWkhydrA

According to CNN president Jonathan Klein, the network's resident blowhard (my words, not Klein's) didn't like the fact that he was told to be less opinionated and more, you know, factual on his show on a cable news channel.

Interesting that this surprise comes only a couple of weeks after a bullet hit Dobbs' house. Of course, he immediately started claiming that it was because of his tough stance on things like illegal immigration.

From CNN:

On (his) radio show, aired by United Stations Radio Networks, Dobbs said that "a shot was fired at my house where I live" and that it followed "weeks and weeks of threatening phone calls."

He said the hostility has "become part of a way of life, the anger, the hate, the vitriol, but it's taken a different tone where they threaten my wife."

"They've now fired a shot at my house while my wife was standing next to the car. It's become something else, and if anybody thinks that we're not engaged in a battle for the soul of this country right now, you're sorely mistaken."

More

Do you think his campaign about Obama's birth certificate had anything to do with this action? I hear old Lou is coming away with 8 million dollars. He is crying all the way to the bank. I don't think we have seen the last of him, though. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to run for the senate.

This nonsense of saying Obama was born in Africa is so easily proven. All the Republicans would have to do is look at the State Department records and see where Obama's mother was at the time of his birth. If there was any merit to this stupid allegation the Republicans could have done that long ago.

This nonsense of saying Obama was born in Africa is so easily proven. All the Republicans would have to do is look at the State Department records and see where Obama's mother was at the time of his birth. If there was any merit to this stupid allegation the Republicans could have done that long ago.

I'm not sure even the people making this claim believe it...I think it's one of those deals where they're hoping that the lie, repeated often enough, will become truth.

I am sure Obama was born in the US, or otherwise he would not be in the White House. What I don't understand is why he doesn't produce his birth certificate in order to shut down the opposition.

It was shown several times last year in the press. It still doesn't satisfy the nuts.

And the nuts say is was not the real certificate.

And they're the same group that claims the US planned and executed the attacks on the twin towers, that there were more shooters on the grassy knoll, etc. And, of course, they believe the entire story about the "wolf boy" headlined in the National Enquirer cause, as you know, enquiring minds just gotta know! (geez, sounds like something Palin would say...)