Thaiway

Where Ya At?

Rate this topic

WannaGo

Good idea WannaGo!!

Just to make it tough for you though I was born in the UK have lived in Hong Kong, Athens (Glyfada), Sydney, Bangkok and now Bang Saen!

Thaifan, I went with where you live now. Check the map and see if I got the general area right. You just have to click your name on the left side of the screen.

Thaifan, I went with where you live now. Check the map and see if I got the general area right. You just have to click your name on the left side of the screen.

Thanks WannaGo you have the general area right but BangSaen is actually a bit further North. Come down the Gulf of Thailand from Bangkok about half way down the bay before it widens out. Chon Buri City is the closest major city shown on the Google Map. Both the other responses of Pattaya and Jomtien are then a bit further south of me.

Still a very good idea of yours and good luck with it.

I just looked at the map and it shows US. Is that what you are looking to mark? I am originally from Chicago.

No, I think it just defaults to a US view. But, if you look on the left side of the map, you'll see the usernames of the people I've added so far. Just click those names, and it will take you to the general locations (it ain't exact, trust me). I added you in Jomtien.

Thanks WannaGo you have the general area right but BangSaen is actually a bit further North. Come down the Gulf of Thailand from Bangkok about half way down the bay before it widens out. Chon Buri City is the closest major city shown on the Google Map. Both the other responses of Pattaya and Jomtien are then a bit further south of me.

Still a very good idea of yours and good luck with it.

Thaifan, thanks...I moved you a little closer to the general location.