Thaiway

Entertainment ideas Pattaya

Rate this topic

rucus7

My wife and I got a one day reprieve from the kids. We are going to Pattaya for a one night stay. I am looking for ideas for entertainment for adults ( not X rated)

Not sure what type of activity you're looking for (you could have helped us a bit by saying what type of things the two of you like to do). If it's "shopping", I don't have a clue. Like parks/gardens? Try a visit to Nong Nooch (spelling?). The chinese-like Viharna (spelling) temple with the tons of bronze statuary is rather interesting if you're into that type of thing (and you can make a quick side trip to Buddha Mountain on the way back). Or, if you're into an afternoon at the beach, take the ferry out to Koh Larn and then take the baht bus (or motorsai taxis) over the hill to the rather nice beaches on the west side of Koh Larn.

For a night-time show, the show at Alangkarn (again, spelling?) show is fairly entertaining.

P.S. They really have "X rated" stuff in Pattaya?!? Well, I never! B)

My wife and I got a one day reprieve from the kids. We are going to Pattaya for a one night stay. I am looking for ideas for entertainment for adults ( not X rated)

Depends on what you are interested in. Maybe a sexy second honeymoon is in order? Book a night at the Royal Cliff Hotel, fine dining, champagne and a romantic evening.