Thaiway

Resolve for the New Year

Rate this topic

rucus7

Okay , it is that time of year again. Here is my New Years resolution. Exercise alone will not do it for me anymore. I resolve to add diet as well. My wife gave me a great left handed complement recently , I look very strong, but I am fat too. Ouch, she is right, time to work at losing 15 to 20 lbs.

Anyone else care to tell the truth?

The average American gains 15 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years. It is is common for many to want to get off that extra weight. I am one of those that is constantly struggling with weight loss.

I have found that for me, diets don't work. Exercise does. So I get goals each year. This year I plan to run 2 marathons. I may kill myself to try but it is what I am going to do.

. This year I plan to run 2 marathons. I may kill myself to try but it is what I am going to do.

I used to run middle distance 5 and 10 K. because of knee problems and back problems I have stopped running.I still do 25 to 30 minutes,5 days a week of cardio vascular on various machines but the weight stays on. You are lucky that you can run, I really miss it.