Thaiway

Drug Dealing Teachers

Rate this topic

Wino

This article is shocking. Hard to believe these well respected teachers and members of the community would stoop so low as to sell yaba pills. Some people will do anything for money.

DRUG DEALING TEACHERS ARRESTED IN STING OPERATION

A police task force has arrested two former school teachers caught selling class-1 drugs, to youths in the Sattahip Region, near Pattaya. Police have been monitoring the residence of the pair for sometime, witnessing a steady flow of traffic in an out of the premises. They apprehended the suspects following a sting operation.

Pattaya, the 15th of December 2009 [PDN]: Sattahip Assistant District Chief Officer (SADCO) Mr. Surachet Kaewkum and his team of police, including the Civil and Territorial Defence Volunteers had been watching the residence at Soi Thamavittaya, 34/15 Moo 2, Sattahip, suspecting that the occupants were selling drugs to the local youths.

During the short stakeout, officers observed many teenagers walking in and out of the house, not staying inside the premises for more than a few minutes each time. The police decide to act, stopping a young man who had just left the premises. They searched him and found an unknown amount of Yah-Bah in his possession. A report was then filed with the Sattahip District Chief Officer, who gave permission for his assistant to carry out a sting operation on the residence.

They sent the previously mentioned young man back into the house to purchase some more Yah-Bah from a lady now known to be Mrs. Pawanrat Passatranon, [65]. The plan involved providing the boy with the money for the drugs, having taken photocopies of the notes beforehand. The boy emerged from the house in possession of more drugs, at which point SADCO Mr. Kaewkum and his team of officers stormed the premises and arrested Mrs Pawanrat, beginning a search of the house.

After a brief investigation, police found 6 Yah-Bah tablets hidden in plastic straws, 4461 baht in cash, 4 mobile phones, 4 bank books and a large amount of ATM transaction receipts. During the search police also apprehended another suspect Mr. Narong Passatranon [62], Mrs. Pawanrat’s husband who was trying to flee the premises by jumping out of a window.

Officers interrogated Mrs Pawanrat who confessed to selling the drugs as she and her husband had accumulated a 60,000 baht dept with illegal money lenders, which they could not afford to pay. Mrs Pawanrat admitted she had held respected jobs within the community over the years, including: Social Worker, Community Leader, Assistant Village Headman and was a teacher at the Thamawittaya School. She also stated that she had been a member of the "War on Drugs" Center and a very active local healthcare volunteer, explaining that she only decided to deal drugs out of necessity to cover the payments on her illegal loan. Mrs Pawanrat informed police that she and her husband had attempted to earn money by starting a variety of other legitimate small businesses at which they had failed to make any money, subsequently placing them further in debt.

Mr. Narong admitted that he to was involved in supply drugs to various teenagers in the Sattahip region further adding that he was a former teacher from a school in Rayong. The pair also stated that they had not thought that they would be caught or arrested due to their extensive contacts within the local government.

Mr. Kaewkum, SADCO said that they had been alerted to the suspected drug dealings by concerned parents of the children from accused previous school, who had reported to police that the youths were purchasing drugs from the Passatranon’s house. It has been reported that various students of the school are willing to give evidence against Mr and Mrs Passatranon in court. The couple have now been arrested and charged with possession and distribution of a class-1 drug.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS

Quote: "Just like many pedophiles volunteer as scoutmasters."

Let's don't only slur the scoutmasters! How about the parish priest, the unmarried male elementary teachers, the shopping mall Santa Claus, the guard at the school road crossing, etc, etc.

I remember back in the early 70's, Elvis Presley had a meeting with President Nixon. Elvis showed up in his purple outfit and wanted to offer his services to the country to help fight the "war on drugs." Nixon did not take him up on the offer and the king was dead in 1977 due to a cocktail of prescribed drugs.

Forgot about them parish priests!

My apologies to Catholics and I hope I am not offending anyone, but I can't resist repeating an old joke: When it first came out that a large number of priests were molesting the altar boys, the Pope called a conclave of Cardinals to try to deal with the problem. But he couldn't get them to come until he promised the entertainment would be the Vienna Boys Choir.

My apologies to Catholics and I hope I am not offending anyone, but I can't resist repeating an old joke: When it first came out that a large number of priests were molesting the altar boys, the Pope called a conclave of Cardinals to try to deal with the problem. But he couldn't get them to come until he promised the entertainment would be the Vienna Boys Choir.

Nah, no need to give apologies to the mackerels (hell, I was one for a long time) and it's understood (at least by me) that the jokes are justifiably aimed at the small percentage of priests and administrators who ought to have been jailed for what they did or didn't do.But, as far as I'm concerned, the jokes are fine. Most jokes are funny because there's a grain of truth to them (there's a reason, for example, that "dumb blonde" jokes are funny....mainly because we've all run across at least one dumb-ass blonde in our lives). Anyway....back to your joke.....I thought the main idea was somewhat funny but I was really wondering if you spelled "come" right.... :rolleyes:

My favorite of the genre has always been: Q: How do you get a nun pregnant? A: You dress her up as an altar boy...

I thought this one was funny.

The confession line was very long and the priest needed to use the bathroom badly.

He called in one of the alter boys and asked him to fill-in for a minute.

The priest gave him a list of sins & penance. Just match them up.

The first women confessed to giving the neighbor a blowjob and anal sex.

These weren't on the list, so the alter boy asked another alter boy,

"What does the father give for anal sex and a blowjob?"

"He usually gives me a bag of chips and a soda."

Q. What do you give a pedophile priest who has everything?

A. A bigger parish.