Thaiway

Caught In The Act

Rate this topic

Wino

I have heard some strange places to have sex but this is too much.

Two female teachers were allegedly caught nude together in a classroom in Brooklyn, according to a story in the New York Daily News.

The women are both language teachers at James Madison High School. According to the newspaper, the linguists were in a classroom nude and "speaking the international language of love" while the students were in the auditorium "watching a talent show." Janitor Robert Colantuoni saw a little show of his own, and, well, informed the principal.

According to the Daily News, one of the women is single and a French (ooh-la-la) teacher. The other is married and teaches Spanish. The News called the Spanish teacher's husband and he said, "The school district has not informed my wife of these allegations and they are untrue." (What else would the guy say?)

The best line from the story (or the worst, depending on your point of view) is this: "Students said both teachers were popular." One student is quoted in the News as saying that one of the teachers is "kinda sexy" and "dressed like a teenage girl ... low-cut tops, shorts, three-quarter length jeans." The other reportedly wears less provocative clothing but is still described by students as "pretty" and "good-looking," according to the News.

Both teachers have tenure. They have been sent to NYC Education Department "rubber rooms" pending an investigation.

http://www.parentdis...yn-hs-classroom

Crazy that these two well-liked teachers were stupid enough to jeopardize their careers for a roll in the hay. Some people are risk takers and get off on having sex in risky places. Now they pay the piper.

Crazy that these two well-liked teachers were stupid enough to jeopardize their careers for a roll in the hay. Some people are risk takers and get off on having sex in risky places. Now they pay the piper.

I agree with the sentiments. Sex is great but, dammit, it ain't worth ruining your life over. I can understand two 15-year-olds being carried away in the moment of passion (hey, 15-year-olds are genetically prone to be stupid!) but the "well-liked" teachers ought to have known better and either gone home, rented a motel room, or, for god's sake, at least locked themselves in a closet!