Thaiway

Financial verification letter

Rate this topic

My retirement visa expires on Feb 1, 2010. I was at Pattaya immigration today and asked the officer who processes the retirement visas if I could get the letter at the Outreach here on Thursday to use then. He said, "Can can."

Let us know if it works (taking a November letter in for a visa renewal in February). Hope it does work for you but I have my doubts.

My retirement visa expires on Feb 1, 2010. I was at Pattaya immigration today and asked the officer who processes the retirement visas if I could get the letter at the Outreach here on Thursday to use then. He said, "Can can."

You can can get an income verification letter in November but doesn't mean the letter will work for a February retirement visa. Hope you find the same immigration officer when you apply and it goes well for you.

You can can get an income verification letter in November but doesn't mean the letter will work for a February retirement visa.

There will be no problem. The verification letter can be many months old and is fully acceptable provided that it is an original, embossed by the embassy.

I was told by the Captain at Jomtien that I could use a January letter in March. But I wasn't sure if it was just for me because they refused a visa renewal more than 90 days before expiration.

It applies to everyone. The verification letter is one of the few documents that does not have to be a week or less old. It can be months old.

I was told by the Captain at Jomtien that I could use a January letter in March. But I wasn't sure if it was just for me because they refused a visa renewal more than 90 days before expiration.

Meant to say:

I was told by the Captain at Jomtien that I could use a January letter in AUGUST. But I wasn't sure if it was just for me because they refused a visa renewal more than 90 days before expiration.