Thaiway

New Use For Beeswax

Rate this topic

Wino

This is really crazy!

LAMPANG – A new trend in Lampang, Thailand, among male teens is to buy tubes of beeswax and inject it into their penises. Many have been admitted to hospital after severe infections.

One 20-year-old college student revealed that he had bought the beeswax mix from his friends, for a penis enlargement. He said that everyone said the mix could enlarge his penis instantly without surgery. He believed them.

The procedure was to use the beeswax – normally applied to burnt skin and infections and commonly available in pharmacies – and place it in a pot of boiling water, together with the tube; then wait for the tube and the beeswax to melt together into slimy liquid. Next, prepare a syringe to suck out the liquid from the tube, before injecting it in areas around the penis and gently stroking the shaft to smooth out any bumps. The logic, if there is any, behind the process is that the beeswax will solidify inside the penis, hence, enlarging it permanently.

The man did exactly this and was impressed by the results; he became very confident for about a week. After that he noticed a rash around his penis but didn’t pay much attention to it. He bought anti-inflammatory pills but to his surprise, the rashes started appearing all over his groin. The man suffered high fevers and became extremely ill.

His mother found him in bed and took his pants off and discovered a rotten penis. He was immediately taken to hospital for surgery. The doctor had to remove a lot of skin from his shaft and replace it with skin from his scrotum. He is still recovering at hospital.

A journalist went to a pharmacy to get detailed information about the beeswax cream. The pharmacist said that the cream only costs 20 baht, and is often purchased by pet owners to apply to the skin wounds of animals. The pharmacist was surprised that somebody had used the beeswax cream for ‘other purposes’.

http://thebangkokall...y.blogspot.com/

Writer: Adrian Tse & Chet Chetchotisak

I wonder what mom's reaction was?

This is all too common in Thailand. I have seen too many guys that inject themselves with silicone and etc to try to enlarge the penis. I think it is the most stupid thing on earth and not sure why they do it other than to place their ladies. I find it gross.

Why on earth would a guy endanger his health by injecting beeswax or silicone into his body. Are women smarter? I cannot remember hearing or reading about girls self injecting silicone into their breast for cosmetic reasons.

Don't worry, guys, he ain't talking about me there! God wasn't very kind to me.....boo hoo.

Rumor has it that you are in the same class as Levi Johnston. Probably not true, but some reporter wrote the reason he did not want to show it all in Playgirl Magazine, was because he came up short.

There are so many more useful ways to use beeswax, than to inject it into your body. I would much rather see beeswax used to help the environment. With the help of NASA technology, they now use beeswax to clean up oil spills