Thaiway

Schengen Visa For Thais

I tryed doing this myself before and we got rejected, we tryed again this time using an agency and everything worked out perfectly..

The agency I found was great the consultant working there use to be a former interveiwer at an embassy, so he knew what the embassy was going to ask us and how to answer them the best we could. Anyways to cut to the chase this company is P&P Visa Service and its located in Bangkok inside Ploenchit Center Bldg near the Bts Ploenchit station. Their number is 08-5934-4377...contact them if u need help getting your girl to visit you abroad...

Peter Sweden

I have spotted this gentleman posting the same ad about this "great consultant" on several Thailand message boards. I smell a rat. I think "them" is "him." Try getting the visa yourself first before using this wonderful, honest consultant. The first three letters of the word "consultant" somehow stand out in my mind.

A few years ago, my then bf was able to get a Schengen visa through the Austrian embassy in BKK. We had researched the required documents, got everything in order, took the papers to the embassy and got the visa the next day without any trouble whatsoever without the use of a consultant.

A few years ago, my then bf was able to get a Schengen visa through the Austrian embassy in BKK. We had researched the required documents, got everything in order, took the papers to the embassy and got the visa the next day without any trouble whatsoever without the use of a consultant.

I am not surprised. I gave thought to deleting this thread, but on second thought I think it should be left intact so that our board users can see that a need for a "consultant" is utter crap. If this man wants to advertise, he needs to do so honestly. I get very unreasonable when I see someone trying to con others into using a business that I believe he probably owns himself and is not necessary to use at all. Before I would ever use this "consultant" I would want to check his licensing, check his passport to see his name and what kinds of visas he holds, check whether he holds a work permit (and report him to the immigration authorities if he doesn't) and what that permit covers, review his credentials and documentation as to what qualifies him as a consultant in this field, and would want to find out what he can do (most likely for a hefty fee) that you can't easily do yourself.

He also needs to learn to spell.

If he can't advertise honestly, then I invite him to leave this message board.

If you're getting the impression that I'm angry, you're right.

• 3 months later...