Thaiway

Acai Berries

Rate this topic

smoker

Does anybody know if it's possible to buy Acai berries anywhere around Bangkok?

Yes, they are grown in Thailand and products containing them are sold in upscale and health food markets. You might also try the Chatuchak market. Go on a Wednesday. That's the day they bring in all the plants, so one of the vendors may have the plants or the berries themselves if they are in season.

• 1 month later...

they have this "lose thirty pounds in thirty days" gimmick with acai berries. smoker, did you, by any chance, lose any weight when you ate a lot of acai berries?

Acai Berry not only taste good and are full of antioxidants, there might be something to the weight loss angle. I came across this article about the berry. Stephanie Allen, a health news reporter went on the supplement for a month and had good results. Here is her story.

You've probably seen at least one internet ad or weight loss blog talking about how great the Acai Berry Diet is, but have you seen any real evidence to support these outrageous claims? Sure, the Acai Berry has been called a “super food†potent with antioxidants, but can it really stimulate fat loss or is this just another fad?

Here at Health News 4 we decided to put the Acai Berry to the test with our own exclusive investigation. I’ve tried almost every diet out there, but despite my initial skepticism I decided to personally volunteer to test these products and see what all the hype was about.

Since Acai Berry ads are everywhere, there were plenty of offers to consider but I took some time, did my research and found one of the more reputable and credible Acai Berry sites, called Certified Acai.

This offer included a Free* Trial, which was an added bonus, but the biggest reason I chose Certified Acai was because I discovered that this was the most concentrated and purest form of Acai on the market. It was important for me to test the purest product so that I would see if this diet had any real potential.

These are some of the benefits that Certfied Acai claimed on their website:

• Accelerated Fat Loss

• Stimulates Overall Metabolism

• Cleanses the Body of Toxins

• Increases Overall Energy

• Potent With Antioxidants

I’ll be honest: I was a little doubtful, but I wanted to see for myself if the Acai Certified weight loss claims were true. In our research we also found that most of the Acai weight loss success stories claimed that they had also used a Colon Cleansing product in addition to the Acai Berry supplement in order to achieve maximum results.

I discovered that taking a Colon Cleansing supplement helps rid the body of harmful toxins and excess waste and also allows the Acai Berry supplement to have more of an impact in stimulating metabolism and accelerating the fat loss process.

For my test, I chose ColoThin because they were awarded as the winner of the best cleanse product and also had a Free* Trial with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Here are some of the benefits ColoThin claimed on their website:

• Lose up to 20 lbs of Harmful Waste

• Detoxifies and Cleanses Body

• Relieves Constipation and Bloating

• Increases Your Energy Levels

Within just a few days after I placed the orders I received the Free* Trial offers for both Acai Certified and ColoThin.

I also came across special “coupon codes†to order a Free* Trial of both products at a discounted shipping cost. (The total cost was about $6.00)

For Certified Acai, I used coupon code: DISCSHIP

For Colon Cleanse, I used coupon code: CLEANSENOW

My Test: 4 Week Acai Berry Diet: Acai Certified + ColoThin

Step 1: Take one Certified Acai per Day

Step 2: Take one ColoThin pill per Day

My Test Results Journal:

Week One: Well, after one week with the diet I was surprised by that fact that I immediately started to see and feel some noticeable results! My energy level seemed to steadily climb each day and towards the end of the day I still felt energized and refreshed where as usually I felt tired and completely drained. I continued to eat regularly but I also noticed that my appetite was subsiding and I was thinking about food a lot less. But the real test came when I weighed myself at the end of the week and I was completely shocked when I discovered that I weighed less than 140 lbs for the first time in years!

Week Two: By week two I noticed that my sleep schedule started to become much more regular, and I wasn’t waking up in the middle of the night like I had been doing for months. My energy levels and overall mood also continued to soar. Throughout the week I continued dropping pounds which was a very positive sign because although I was excited about the results in week one, that could have just been mostly excess water weight. I must admit, by the end of week two I was starting to believe that maybe there was something to this diet.

Week Three: Week three is when both products really started having a big impact for me. In fact, by the end of week 3 I had dropped down 2 dress sizes! At this point, I was definitely 100% convinced. The results were undeniable. And not only that, but I also continued to experience very high overall energy levels and wasn’t constantly hungry like I had been in the past when using other products.

Week Four: By week four I could absolutely say that I was shocked by the results of these products. Everyone here at the office couldn’t believe it either. I actually even lost another 3 lbs of body fat which helped me finally get down to my ideal dress size. I can now see first-hand why so many people are raving about these products. The results speak for themselves. And because of all the additional health benefits, I definitely plan to continue taking the Certified Acai supplement regularly.

Summary of Our Investigation

Like us here at Health News 4, you might be a little skeptical about the effects of these products, but after conducting my own personal test I can attest that the results are in fact very real. After conducting our study we can see how so many people are finding success losing excess fat with this new diet.

Feel free to follow the links we’ve provided to try this incredible diet for yourself. Besides, with the Free* Trial offers you have absolutely nothing to lose. Both products are quality health supplements from credible and reputable companies so you can feel confident that you’ll be getting two powerful fat loss supplements that actually work!

Good luck with your weight loss.

-Stephanie Allen

http://healthnews4.net/1q.php

You know what, aside from just dieting, I think nothing works just as well as plain old exercising.

Your plan is the best way to weight loss. Watch what you eat. Control your caloric intake and kick up your metabolism by exercising. Doesn't hurt to eat a few more Acai berries, too.

You know what, aside from just dieting, I think nothing works just as well as plain old exercising.

The actual mechanism of losing weight is simple math: burn more calories than you take in. (2000 - 2500 = -500)

What makes it so tough to lose weight is all the mental games we play with ourselves. My personal favorite is, "I'll exercise more and eat less tomorrow." Funny thing, the clock always seems to be stuck on today. :D