Thaiway

ive dipped my toe in this forum waters

I came across this forum by accident while looking online for local clinic that could take care of my new and unexpected unsightly swollen lower body part , So I thought I would stop by and say Hi to you guys here and see how long it takes for me to be banned , flamed or generally hated :D . Ive now moved to Korat after 7 hazy years spent in Pattaya doing what divorced and fancy free blokes normally do , while in Patters I found the person of my dreams , the one who has changed my life , the one who knows how to genitally apply Tiger Balm with out making me smart , the one who after all this time still loves to call me Big Boy and means it ,so now we are together in Korat . Just me , Noi and her mum , cousin and some strange old woman who keeps taking things from the fridge .

Well now ive dipped my toe in this forum waters .

Well I must go now as I can hear the strange old woman trying to un do the new lock ive just fixed to the fridge door

Cheers - Frank

Lol. Not much happening here lately, Frank, but I actually thought your post was pretty damned funny. But I don't think you have to worry much about being flamed or whatever.

Now.....given you obviously have a good sense of humor.....I would say that you do remind me of some expats who seem to be thinking more often with the little head rather than the big one..... :rolleyes:

Lol. Not much happening here lately, Frank, but I actually thought your post was pretty damned funny. But I don't think you have to worry much about being flamed or whatever.

Now.....given you obviously have a good sense of humor.....I would say that you do remind me of some expats who seem to be thinking more often with the little head rather than the big one..... :rolleyes:

Hi Bob , Ah yes the little Head my instrument of doom the little bugger that can't say No :D . I all ways thought that one day it would get me into big trouble be it financial or medical, its been my curse from the day I was born when the nurse commented to my mother, Oh he's a Big Boy , and that's how my nick name Big Boy came into existence .In my early school days at St.Catherin's I started to notice people looking down at my baggy grey school shorts and grinning. I just thought the smiling was due to the large Brown vinegar soaked Conkers I kept in my pocket . :D

As you say , Not much happening here lately .......... I wondered about that Bob :o

well must go now as Noi's mother is waking up from her Mekong whiskey induced slumber and she will want to see if her online dating web site has found her a suitable farang boy friend and future Husband :blink:

Cheers - Frank