Thaiway

Yogi Prahlad Jani's Fasting Miracles

Rate this topic

Wino

The Catholics aren't the only ones with a corner on the miracle scene. This from India.

After 15 days of investigation, India’s Defense Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences concluded its study of 82-year-old yogi Prahlad Jani on Thursday, May 6.

Jani, who claims to have lived without food or water since his childhood, was under the close watch of three video cameras 24 hours a day. Researchers conducted various medical tests on him. The research team, consisting of 35 scientists, could not find any evidence that Jani ate or drank anything during the 15 days.

Doctors have not found any adverse effects in his body from hunger or dehydration. They think that yoga exercises may have caused Jani’s body to undergo a biological transformation. The researchers said tests found that his brain is equivalent to that of a 25-year-old.

In fact, according to the Daily Mail, the doctors said that after fasting for two weeks, Jani was healthier than the average 40-year-old.

When a person fasts, there are usually changes in metabolism, but that was not observed in Jani.

“Clinical, biochemical, radiological, and other relevant examinations were done on Prahlad Jani and all reports were within the safe range throughout the study. He is healthy; his mind is sharp,†said researcher Dr. G. Ilavazhagn according to the Daily Mail. “What is truly astonishing, and something we have no explanation for, is that he has not passed stools or urine. To my knowledge, that is medically unprecedented.â€

Scientists will continue to analyze the results from this study, and it may take two months for them to draw conclusions.

Epoch Times - Study on Yogi Prahlad Jani’s Fasting Miracles Concludes

He's had zero nourishment since childhood and he's 82 now? I don't believe that for a second.

Oh yeh of little faith! Come on, if our long hair guy with sandals can turn water into wine and have a virgin mother, why can this yogi walk on water, too? And that 1956 baloney sandwich incident was a vicious story started by that other yogi group. I think somebody named Boo-boo started that rumor, and if my memory serves me right, had something to do with a picinic basket.

Yep, that's me. And I missed the faith class as I had been abducted by aliens while I was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

Didn't the Warren Commision investigate a funny looking guy on the grassy knoll in Dallas with a saucer-type aircraft hovering overhead? Now that is a leap of faith when you start trusting government!

a funny looking guy on the grassy knoll

Nah, that wasn't me. That was my identical twin brother, Jimmy Joe Bob. And that wasn't an alien spacecraft hovering there, it was our momma Selma Jimmy Joe Bob VonHindenburg (one of her many maiden names). She had a little gas problem that day.