Thaiway

Trip Contest and Posting Numbers

Bob

I had a very slow internet connection at the condo in Hua Hin the last couple of months and was unable to access this forum all that often.

So.....

(1) Did somebody win the trip contest? (Unless my feeble mind is failing, I thought there was some contest amongst those (not me!) who posted 500 or more times).

(2) Why has the posting numbers dropped like a rock here? The contest being over?

(I'm just curious, not trying to offend anyone)

There were four posters who qualified for the drawing. The winner has not been hear from for several months. The owner has said that if he doesn't respond by June 1, there will be another drawing.

I actually did look through a ton of posts to see if I could find the answer myself but was unable to find any answer. Thanks for the info, that satisfies my mild curiosity.

There were four posters who qualified for the drawing. The winner has not been hear from for several months. The owner has said that if he doesn't respond by June 1, there will be another drawing.

The winner was heard from a few weeks back. He has been getting medical treatment and will be using the prize during high season this year.

The winner was heard from a few weeks back. He has been getting medical treatment and will be using the prize during high season this year.

Well, congrats to the winner. And who was it (asking for his posting name, not his real name)?