Thaiway

A Few Days of Posts Missing

Beer Chang

For a minute there, I thought something was wrong with my computer.

Not at all and I'm glad you asked. This problem is common to message boards. Often, people assume the moderators deleted posts without a valid reason when, in fact, the actual cause was something beyond their control. It is the policy of this board not to remove anyone's posts unless the post violates board rules or the author of the post requests that the post be removed and can provide justification to our satisfaction that we do so.

In other words, once you hit that 'submit' button, your post is here to stay. If you find it gone without us having contacted you about it, let us know.

Thanks for that information, Thaimo. Perhaps you are able to help me with another problem. On my computer, I do not have the option of "quote" or "edit." Also sometimes there is a line blocking out part of a post. Is there anything I need to do on my end? When I go to the internet shop, there is no problem.

Thanks for that information, Thaimo. Perhaps you are able to help me with another problem. On my computer, I do not have the option of "quote" or "edit." Also sometimes there is a line blocking out part of a post. Is there anything I need to do on my end? When I go to the internet shop, there is no problem.

Are you using the same browser the internet shop uses? If not, switch to it. If yes, make a list of all the settings they're using and set yours to the same settings. Also, check the graphics and display settings the internet shop is using and see to it that yours are set the same way.

If none of that works, then I have no other suggestions I can make without personally seeing your computer. You will need a technician to take a look. You might also try your neighbor's kid. Kids these days know more than the technicians.