Thaiway

Welcome to Thailand Visa

Rate this topic

Welcome to Thailand Visa: where you don't need American Express! At Thailand Visa we are the premier site to help people like you visit Thailand and get the most out of the experience!

ThailandVisa.com is your home away from home, whenever you visit Thailand, or are just fantasizing about your next trip. We have all the information you need right at your fingertips. Think of us as your personal guide to the great temples, spicy food and fabulous beaches!

Thailand Visa is free and contains the most up to date and practical information you could ever need. Whether you want to take off your shirt and say Phuket on the beach or bang a gong in Bangkok, you'll find the information you want before you need to know it. Consider Thailand Visa everything you ever wanted to know about Thailand but were afraid to ask!

You can come here and ask questions and get cool responses from expats who know the real deal about the Thailand experience. Feel free to debate cultural issues, gossip about the natives or just hang out!

You'll never have to deal with annoying pop up ads or registration fees. Thailand is a free country and we want our site to be just as liberating as a bike trip through the countryside!

So, all you have to do now is ask yourself if you are ready for the real Thailand experience! Post and play in the forums if you dare!

Important note: You must post your first post in the Introduction Forum and once approved by a Moderator, all other posts will show instantly. We do this to protect the site from spammers.

We can't wait to meet you!

Thanks,

Thailand Visa!

Sure. Don't believe everything you hear or see or read. ;)

for sure, ha ha

hi all im chris, ive just joined up, ive lived in thailand for only 4 years but i am traveller and used to visa runs etc so i use forums a lot to keep upto date, thats why im here, at the same time i am happy to help any questions i can or help with common visa runs.

At the moment there is talk of problems, or possible screening with "tourist visas" it may take a week or so to find out how this may or not affect people applying for one at different countries, i will possibly be going to Laos at the end of the month and will do an update for those interested.

say hi or pm me if you know me from thaivisa

cheers chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everybody, I'm 40 and just getting to know and experience Thailand.

Anyone have any tips for me?

Thailand is a place once you see it and experience it, you will love it for ever, you'll never want to leave it, and if you leave it as I did, you will want to go back there. Now I'm 30, when I got there I was 21, now I´m back in my home country, but I think this is no anymore my home country...I think is back there in Bangkok!

Doesn't this tell you enough of how amazing Thailand is?

Hi All,

I'm a new member her. I really interested go to thailand for vacation.

Anyone have tips for backpakers? coz I have budget limitation but I really want go to thailand :)

thank you so much

Tip number one involves frequent flyer miles. If you don't have any perhaps a relative can give them to you.

You might be able to arrange a trip where you get to go to two countries for the same amount of miles as just one country, since you're allowed one layover and it can be for months.

The Bangkok backpacker scene is centered around Khao San Road.

For the beach, the backpacker's favorite is Ko PhanGan. Every full moon they have the world's largest all night rave.

I'd also advise you to not do any illegal drugs. You can abuse generic pharmacuticals though I'm certainly not recommending this.

Hi All,

Anyone have tips for backpakers? coz I have budget limitation but I really want go to thailand :)

thank you so much

Research your trip. The many travel books like Lonely Planet, Moon Guide and the like are very useful. Determine where your interest lies. Are you interested in ruins, temples, history, culture, or beaches and parties? What is your timeframe and budget? Once you have done some research, others experiences and tales will be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am from the Philippines, never been out of the country. I have plans to go to Thailand only that I still do not know when, what is for sure is that I am a big fan of your country. In the meantime I am a happy sightseer with the help of the world wide web, allowing me to feel about being almost in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

thank you so much

Hi, I am also a new member of Thailand Visa. If you are really interested in travelling in Thailand. You can get a visa exemption or visa on arrival when you arrived at the international airport of Thailand if your nationality is under the Visa Exemption Agreement with Kingdom of Thailand. If you need more informations about visas for Thailand, you can receive advantage informations via www.siamese-visa.com .

Hi, I am also a new member of Thailand Visa. If you are really interested in travelling in Thailand. You can get a visa exemption or visa on arrival when you arrived at the international airport of Thailand if your nationality is under the Visa Exemption Agreement with Kingdom of Thailand. If you need more informations about visas for Thailand, you can receive advantage informations via www.siamese-visa.com .

Spammer ....

• 1 month later...