Thaiway

Levi And Sarah Square Off

Rate this topic

Wino

This is very entertaining. What will we see next from these two?

Palin obviously hasn't realized what the truth of what we told her last month: just as Levi would be just another anonymous, aging high-school hockey star if Palin hadn't decided to pose him as teen father of the year, out of power Palin would be all but disappearing from view if Johnston wasn't keeping her script interesting. So she spent today acting shocked, shocked that anyone would put him near a camera, when she should be lapping up the attention - just in time for her book, too!

In the first part of an interview on CBS' The Early Show, Johnston says he has knowledge about Sarah Palin that would be very damning to her (the full interview is below). Last week, we told you what his svengali, Tank Jones, told us—that Levi has plenty more dirt on the Palins and he's writing a book. It wasn't news to us.

Still, Palin's response was pretty great:

CBS should be ashamed for continually providing a forum to propagate lies. Consider the source of the most recent attention-getting lies - those who would sell their body for money reflect a desperate need for attention and are likely to say and do anything for even more attention.

Oh, that is rich. This is coming from the woman who said David Letterman thought it was "OK, accepted and funny to talk about statutory rape," when he made a joke about her daughter, one he thought was aimed at her of-age daughter, not the younger one. Always blowing it out of proportion. Anyway, Levi isn't selling his body, he's just posing for some naked pictures. There is a huge difference. Well, we don't know how big the difference is yet, but we'll let you know once we see the test shots.

And of course the "naked Levi" controversy and her statement has nothing to do with the release of her book, Going Rogue, on November 17. No, she doesn't need to have her name in the press at all. And Levi doesn't need continued interest in his almost-but-not-quite mother-in-law to sell a bunch of nudie magazines to gay men. No way! These two continue to feed off each other like a snake eating its own tail or some kind of weird animal that survives by eating its own vomit.

Speaking of which, Johnston also said his upcoming nudie shoot will be very tasteful. "I'm not gonna just go out there and get naked," he said, putting to rest those rumors that there will be a roaring fire, a bear skin rug, and a snifter of brandy involved. Oh, Levi, you make us so sad. For more on the shoot, you'll have to tune in tomorrow. Of course, we won't be watching because we're not following this naked Levi Johnston thing one bit.

http://gawker.com/5392154/sarah-palin-and-levi-johnstons-dance-of-death-continues

What's sadder to me than the fact that these two idiots are taking potshots at each other is the fact that millions of people can't wait to read and hear about it. To advance some civility and intelligence in the world, these two ought to be left to total obscurity.

• 2 weeks later...

More news about Levi. He is in NY and accepting a Fleshbot award. He was in the middle of a media blitz. His trainer, Tank Jones was very protective of the Wasilla boy. According to this article he is a man of few words. On accepting the long, silver, cylindrical award, he thanked Fleshbot and The Box and told everyone to buy his issue of Playgirl. http://gawker.com/5403193/in-the-eye-of-the-levi-johnston-media-hurricane?skyline=true&s=i

I saw a clip of Pallin in the Oprah interview. Oprah wanted to know if Levi was invited to Thanksgiving dinner. Seems Sarah may be holding out an olive branch to young Levi.

Can't blame Levi for cashing in.

You can’t blame Levi for riding this wave of celebrity. He is going to milk it for whatever he can get. After a taste of the high life, I doubt he wants to work the Alaskan oil field for a living. When it comes to a relationship with the Palin’s, I should think if he has reasonable visitation rights with his son, he should be happy. Of course, if his publicist says different, all bets are off.

Palin is going to do whatever benefits her political ambitions. A public feud with Johnston is not something Sarah wants. I think she would like to see Levi come into the fold and be a good boy. Not sure if that will happen, but who knows?

Says magazine representative Daniel Nardicio: "We're thrilled with the photos we got, and are confident people will love them. Although there may be glimpses, we did not get full on frontal nudity."

Here are some of the photos.post-116-125897194655_thumb.jpgpost-116-12589719694403_thumb.jpgpost-116-12589719883225_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Here is the latest on Levi.

Levi Johnston: My Reality Show Will Be Better Than Sarah Palin's

Mon Mar 29, 10:34 AM PDT

Levi Johnston is hoping there is room for two Alaska-based reality shows on TV. The father of Sarah Palin's grandson is reportedly shopping around a new reality series and he's showing up to meetings in an RV/party bus.

According to Radar Online, the recent Playgirl model is shopping around a show currently titled "Levi Johnston's Last Frontier," which a source described as "sort of an 'Entourage' on ice."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Levi Johnston

The show will reportedly feature America's most famous baby daddy living it up in the great north engaging in a slew of his favorite activities, including riding snowmobiles powered by jet fuel, hunting, hanging with his bros and meeting "lots and lots of women."

Levi told Radar that his planned reality show would be better than Palin's upcoming series, "Sarah Palin's Alaska."

Levi Johnston: My Reality Show Will Be Better Than Sarah Palin's - News - Yahoo! TV