Thaiway

hi all i have just joined i hav been thinking for a long time that i would like to have a wife from thailand so i would like to live and work there for 6 months or so...but i dont know where to start in relation to visas etc any advice...P.

Living in Thailand for six months and finding a Thai wife would be a relatively easy thing to do. Now finding a job and working legally is a whole different issue.

hi all i have just joined i hav been thinking for a long time that i would like to have a wife from thailand so i would like to live and work there for 6 months or so...but i dont know where to start in relation to visas etc any advice...P.

Best apply for at least a multi entry tourist visa or multi non-immigrant visa at your home country Thai Embassy/consulate. Then you can stay for a max of 90 days in Thailand per entry. Finding a Thai GF is easy, but buyer BEWARE. Finding a (legal)job will not be easy, and don't forget to obtain a Work Permit before you start work. The WP is not so easy to obtain. You might pick up some work without WP, but that's illegal and not recommended.