Thaiway

Cheapest Beer Bars In Pattaya

Rate this topic

Beer Chang

First off, cheapest certainly doesn't mean best but the least expensive beer bars in Pattaya tend to be in New Plaza which is behind a big coffee shop on 2nd Road opposite Soi 8.

These bars tend to have 35 baht Beer Changs.

Of these bars the most popular seems to Mickey's for some of the following reasons:

1) They have 35 baht Tiger as well as 35 baht Beer Chang

2) Pool table is free

3) They have a restroom accross the little soi. At some of the other bars in this complex you have to use the 5 baht public bog.

4) Four TVs so you can see a variety of sports.

Of course there are cheaper places for a beer such as sidewalk stores with a couple tables out front but 35 baht/beer is the cheapest I've seen for a proper beer bar.

First off, cheapest certainly doesn't mean best but the least expensive beer bars in Pattaya tend to be in New Plaza which is behind a big coffee shop on 2nd Road opposite Soi 8.

These bars tend to have 35 baht Beer Changs.

Of these bars the most popular seems to Mickey's for some of the following reasons:

1) They have 35 baht Tiger as well as 35 baht Beer Chang

2) Pool table is free

3) They have a restroom accross the little soi. At some of the other bars in this complex you have to use the 5 baht public bog.

4) Four TVs so you can see a variety of sports.

Of course there are cheaper places for a beer such as sidewalk stores with a couple tables out front but 35 baht/beer is the cheapest I've seen for a proper beer bar.

At those prices, I am not sure how they pay the rent/help and make any money.

• 1 month later...