Thaiway

Comparison Shopping In Thailand

Rate this topic

"Not sure why a handshake would hurt someone?" Especially with a stranger in a men's room where you don't know if he has washed his hands after peeing or using the toilet, could quite easily pass along disease causing bacteria. With touts on the street, you are shaking hands with everyone he has shaken hands with and you have no idea where those hands have been.

It is mysophobic and I am not. I spent 40 years as a health care professional.

Because you were in the health care field for 40 years does not mean you are not mysophobic. Seems to me someone who is worried about shaking hands with a stranger is a little out there! As you know, your skin is a great barrier against many germs/bacteria. If you practice your handwashing technique you talk about, then you should have nothing to fear. I am sure you also have plenty of alcohol-based hand cleaner, as well.

This is all very interesting. The part that interests me the most is the fact that a thread about comparison shopping in Thailand has turned into a thread about shaking hands with a drunk who just finished urinating.

Don't you love the way we go off on tangents! Not too much to say about comparison shopping but "squirters" are a different matter.