Thaiway

Thailand for boosting bilateral trade with India

Rate this topic

CrazyExpat

I can see the links between India and the rest of the world getting stronger and stronger. India has a very unique society where the majority of residents speak English and it is a very educated society. I hope the ties between India and Thailand do strengthen. Here is a recent newspaper article:

New Delhi, October 8: Thai Government would sort out critical trade issues like rules of origin and safeguard measures to give a fillip to Thailand-India bilateral trade and investments.

Thailand foresees a greater flow of two-way investments following the conclusion of the ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement (FTA) on August 14, 2009.

India and Thailand are eager for a comprehensive agreement including more of services and investments. Thai companies are eager to invest in infrastructure projects in India.

PM Manmohan Singh will visit Thailand in late October, 2009 to sort out trade irritants and the Thai PM, Abhisit Vejjajiva is scheduled to visit India around early December, 2009.

For the rest of the story:

http://www.zopag.com/news/thailand-for-boosting-bilateral-trade-with-india/8211.html

I would like to see strong ties between the two nations. A good and fair trade agreement is essential in starting this bond. I would also like to see India export the Nano to Thailand once the demand is met in India.