Thaiway

Miss International Queen 2009

Rate this topic

Tiffany's Show

I have been there many times and love the place. It is amazing. Their website is:

http://www.tiffany-show.co.th/intro.htm

Check them out and go to see them if in Pattaya!

Michael, You are probably unaware of this, but my anti-virus software found a trojan horse when I hit the above link. Be careful.

I may have out of town guests in February and Tiffany's may be an interesting event to show them. What are the price of tickets these days?

Michael, You are probably unaware of this, but my anti-virus software found a trojan horse when I hit the above link. Be careful.

I just went there using Firefox and my up-to-date Norton program didn't have a problem. My guess it's just a software glitch and not a virus.

I just went there using Firefox and my up-to-date Norton program didn't have a problem. My guess it's just a software glitch and not a virus.

My advast program stated there was a "trojan horse" that was blocked.

Whatever your 'scene' I echo that Tiffany's is a must-see show for visitors. I have never taken any visitor who hasn't loved it. I even took my parents when they visited from England and didn't tell them in advance what type of show it is just that it was a colourful Cabaret with great songs. My Mum guessed but my Dad was shocked when I told him that all the performers were actually guys!!

Dear All user,

First of all, thank you for your interesting in the Tiffany's Show. We're apologize for your unconvinient to visit our homepage. Now we're hard working to solve the virus problem. For more information of Miss International Queen 2009, please visit us at www.missinternationalqueen.com When our homepage can use without virus we will announce again. Thank you.

post-144-1254715262579_thumb.jpg

Next time I have out-of-town guests, I will make it a point to see a show. What can I expect? Do they actually sing songs or is it just the mouthing songs? I guess there is a lot of dancing and costume changes? How long does the show usually last? Thanks.

Dear Wino,

Welcome to be our guest, Tiffany's Show is the the Original Transvetite Cabaret Show in Thailand and the biggest in the world, Tiffany's Show has been playing 3 shows every night for 35 years. The 1 hour 15 minute family show is a breathtaking stage extravaganza that will set your feet tapping and your heart racing and when the final curtain comes down, begging for more.

Sinceryly your,

Tiffany's Show Team

Dear lvdkeyes,

Thank you for your comment. We'd like to explain about "why we don't allow to photography and VDO recording ??" All the reson of that because we need the visitors satisfaction in adorn of the most beautiful performances, stage, and also light& sound control. The flash from the camera will disturb another guests around the theater. However the DVD of hilight is available in the lobby.

Thank you.

Tiffany's Show Team

Dear Wino,

Welcome to be our guest, Tiffany's Show is the the Original Transvetite Cabaret Show in Thailand and the biggest in the world, Tiffany's Show has been playing 3 shows every night for 35 years. The 1 hour 15 minute family show is a breathtaking stage extravaganza that will set your feet tapping and your heart racing and when the final curtain comes down, begging for more.

Sinceryly your,

Tiffany's Show Team

Thanks for your reply. I will look forward to a performance in the near future.