Thaiway

Thailand Visa Policy on Posting News Articles

Rate this topic

CrazyExpat

When you post articles from online newspapers or sources, please don't just copy and paste the entire article without giving full credit. You can use several paragraphs of an article and then give the url from where you took the article from. This gives credit back to the original source and sends them links. Also, try not to just copy and paste articles without comment. If you find an article interesting, please tell us why you posted it. Thanks.

It is good to point out this!! Most people do do the right thing but it is important to give credit to the original source or we may get closed down!!

I am not worried about getting closed down as we are not a commercial site and do nothing illegal or wrong. I just want to make sure we stick to the rules from Day 1.

Is it possible to embed links using the "a href =" method on comments?That usually gives a stronger link back to the source.

Sure.

I think it is important to give credit to the original text and then post your own comments. I see a lot of articles on yahoo and don't mind listing the link. I have found after a few weeks the link sometimes does not work. I don't know why.

• 7 months later...

I think it is important to give credit to the original text and then post your own comments. I see a lot of articles on yahoo and don't mind listing the link. I have found after a few weeks the link sometimes does not work. I don't know why.

UZAIR AHMAD

post-225-12742608607734_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...