Thaiway

Tony Roma's in Bangkok

Rate this topic

MidTMike

In Siam Paragon, on the bottom level, all the way to the back, hidden from the world is Tony Roma's. There are actually several great places to eat back there if you wander back. Tony's is known for its Ribs. They are good and the place has a nice staff, good food and a nice ambiance. The price for the ribs is about 650 baht for a full-slab. They are juicy and tender and taste excellent!

The deserts are not worth the money at all. But, the rest of the food is pretty good!

Tony Roma's is great but there is so much to choose from in Siam Paragon don't just stick to the places you are familiar with try something different - Thai, Korean, Japanese, - Seafood, Pizza, Steaks - and yes I agree there are so many great dessert places go somewhere else. There is something to be said for going to a different place for each course in fact!!

In Siam Paragon, on the bottom level, all the way to the back, hidden from the world is Tony Roma's. There are actually several great places to eat back there if you wander back. Tony's is known for its Ribs. They are good and the place has a nice staff, good food and a nice ambiance. The price for the ribs is about 650 baht for a full-slab. They are juicy and tender and taste excellent!

The deserts are not worth the money at all. But, the rest of the food is pretty good!

Although it is quite expensive, I still love the place. Spare ribs are the greatest. Starters lovely as well. I certainly recommend it.