Thaiway

I'm From Surabaya, Indonesia

Have you ever read Hunter Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?"

That's what Thailand is all about. The death of the American Dream and true freedom and good food and hot boys and girls. It's about letting yourself go and then when you go home not telling people exactly what you did because you want it on the QT and very, very hush, hush.

Nyoen,

It's a really great country outside of Bangkok and Pattaya (they're great to visit but not the best places to live). The people outside the Cities are what makes it so great - great looks, friendly, great personalities- maybe different for you but the cost-of-living is also great compared to Europe, The States and Australia.

Continue learning - it's our pleasure to help you - and one day I hope you get to visit.

Have you ever read Hunter Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?"

That's what Thailand is all about. The death of the American Dream and true freedom and good food and hot boys and girls. It's about letting yourself go and then when you go home not telling people exactly what you did because you want it on the QT and very, very hush, hush.

"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." B)

I'd say that's what Pattaya is all about. :D

But I wouldn't extrapolate the vibe of Sodom By The Sea to the entire Kingdom.

"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." B)

I'd say that's what Pattaya is all about. :D

But I wouldn't extrapolate the vibe of Sodom By The Sea to the entire Kingdom.

More about Sodom by the Sea rather than the drugs taking hold.

• 3 months later...
Nyoen,

It's a really great country outside of Bangkok and Pattaya (they're great to visit but not the best places to live). The people outside the Cities are what makes it so great - great looks, friendly, great personalities- maybe different for you but the cost-of-living is also great compared to Europe, The States and Australia.

Continue learning - it's our pleasure to help you - and one day I hope you get to visit.

so exicted to going there...but i'll save for money first...