Thaiway

Why should you date Thai women?

Rate this topic

MIA

Why Westerners love to be with Thai women  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Why Westerners love to date Thai women?

• They are attractive
    • They are submissive and feminine

Why should you date Thai women?

My male friends in America love the thought of dating Thai women. Why? Pretty simple! Thai women love to serve their men, which makes them more sexy and desirable. Thai women are believed to be very obedient and loyal to their men. No wonder, many westerners love the thought of being with Thai women, day in and day out. Unlike American dames, who despise even the thought of serving their men, Thai women love to take special care of their men and ensure that he is happy and contented.

Thai women are delicate, petite, and feminine. They follow a set routine, hence they are in shape. They look nice and possess many feminine qualities, which can not be found in most Western women. These qualities never fail to impress men and some men prefer these qualities more than their looks. Daniel-my friend, who got married to a Thai girl two years back, seems quite happy with his decision. His wife is a simple lady who knows how to please her man. She has all those qualities, which you just cannot expect from a woman in the West. No wonder, so many western fellows are dating Thai girls, and love it too.

I wouldn't want to believe that they're marrying Thai women just because they're submissive and subservient. That would be too superficial for a reason.

I have to agree. Seems a little stereotypical, too...the cliche of the subservient Asian bride. But then, I don't think I've ever met a Thai woman who wasn't Americanized, so maybe I'm wrong.

I will say I find Thai woman fairly attractive. I've always been a sucker for dark skin, dark hair and smoky eyes. And I love those big open smiles. But you know, I've always been really attracted to Amerasian women. One of the most beautiful women I ever saw was French and Vietnames. Are there many Amerasians in Thailand?

Are there many Amerasians in Thailand?

You can't stereotype Thai women. They are just people like anywhere else and you will find all kinds, just like anywhere else, ranging the the timid subservient to the bitchy shrew.

As for Amerasians, there are not all that many. Most I've seen were born during the Vietnam war era, making them around 40 years old now.

Filipino women look like Thai women. LOL hahahaha kidding. Just saying that because I'm from the Philippines. But true, we're usually stereotyped as subservient and all. But it's not really like that. I know a lot of women who have strong personalities and who can stand their ground and all that. But I think it's the nature of Asian women to be home-y. Not necessarily subservient.

Oh, this line struck me as well "Unlike American dames, who despise even the thought of serving their men" - I'm not really sure if that applies to all as well. Or at least, I would like to hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple. From the experience I've had in Thailand, many Thai women are not very well respected by their Thai husbands. Usually Thai wives are most active in the family and perform most of the work with regards to providing income and raising children. Hence, their impression of foreigners is that of respect. That is, if they get to meet a foreigner, they're more likely to meet someone who may be in many ways different from their previous husband - that is more respect, more dedication to the family, and more commitment and responsibility. Their attraction to foreigners and their focused attention is what attracts me most. They're willing to be with you and go with you anywhere as long as you give them that respect and commitment that they rightfully deserve.

There are beautiful women in most countries...America, Russia, Ukraine, etc....but the attitudes are so much different than Thai girls. Making a Thai girl happy is alot less complicated I've found than other girls. Give them some food and let them play games at the mall, then they are ecstatic.

There are beautiful women in most countries...America, Russia, Ukraine, etc....but the attitudes are so much different than Thai girls. Making a Thai girl happy is alot less complicated I've found than other girls. Give them some food and let them play games at the mall, then they are ecstatic.

I agree with you totally, Jimmy. Is it just Thai girls that have this attitude or is it an Asian thing? Maybe it is a Buddhist thing?

• 2 weeks later...

While Thai girls are feminine and submissive, I think some Asians like Filipino women are the opposite. The latter are generally domineering, loud, strong willed, sporty, wild (in a mild kind of way), aggressive. I can attest to it. However for sure there are a lot of other traits and ways that make them sexy and desirable.

Well, I guess Thai women and how they got their style is purely Thai. It is not an Asian thing.