Thaiway

Shopping In Thailand

Rate this topic

eleothegreat

I'm from the Philippines. While I have (in some other folder of this forum), expressed interest in teaching. But as of the moment, to make ends meet I've also tried selling clothes online aside from my day job. There's this huge network site with plenty of sellers from all over (Asia, usually) and there are a lot of sellers like me as well. I'm from the south of the Philippines, so as you know, I purchase my stuff in Manila because they're cheaper. My sources usually say say that these clothes are either from Bangkok or China.

Bangkok clothes are usually more glamorous and all. I was wondering if it really is cheap there, how to shop when I'm from here and if there's any way that you guys know wholesale online sellers that ship directly to the Philippines.

• 1 month later...

Bangkok clothes are a big hit in my province, especially among ladies. Pieces such as t-shirts and blouses are known to be simple yet classy because of the designs and the kind of material used. When I shop with my mother, she asks for the Bangkok ones. Because of her, I became choosy about the blouses that I buy myself. Every time I see the made in Thailand tag, I know it is a good buy.