Thaiway

Mr. Cofee Filters

Rate this topic

Thaimo

Does anyone happen to know where I can buy Mr. Coffee style filters? I don't care about the brand name, only the type. I know I've seen them, but now that I need them I can't find any. I've tried Makro, Big-C, and Lotus, but none of them have any.

I'll try those. Thank you. I know I've seen them somewhere. If I find them I'll post where I found them - if for no other reason, I'll probably forget where I bought them by the time I run out of them and will be able to refer to this thread to remember!

If you or anyone else spots them before I post, please post where.

I should also say I do know of a Japanese brand, but they are sold at 40 filters per packet for about 60 baht. So, that will have to do if I can't find what I'm looking for, but that's not what I want because I've seen them sold in large stacks . . . somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some coffee filters at Friendship years ago. They were expensive as I remember. I bought a new coffee maker at Big C and it has the reusable filter. It is so much easier and cheaper in the long run.

I bought a new coffee maker at Big C and it has the reusable filter.

I have one with a reusable filter too, but I still prefer using a coffee filter with it. But my problem is solved. I have a friend coming in from the USA in a few weeks. He's going to bring what I'm looking for. I have enough left to last until then. I will have a look at Friendship next time I am in the area. If nothing else, I am curious as to where I saw them. I'm certain I saw them somewhere, but like anything else, when you want something, that's when you can't find it.