Thaiway

My Favorite Mac Programs: MailPlane

Rate this topic

I am going to work on getting a list of all of my favorite programs for the Mac computer. I'll start with my favorite and work my way down.

My absolute favorite is MailPlane. It is the most productive way to use Gmail on your Mac. It is on the top of your mac and you can have an unlimited number of GMail accounts it checks. I have over 30 Gmail Accounts and this keeps up with them all. It lets me know when I have new messages and it is easy to install, easy to update new versions and I have used it since it was on the market and never had to pay for an additional upgrade fee. The customer support for this company is great. I love the drop and drag attachments. I like the way it uses the WebKit to access Google and not pop or IMAC. It is without a doubt the most used program I use on my computer. One a scale of 1-5 it is a definitive 5.

http://mailplaneapp.com/

LOL No, I just find it easier to manage if I have a different e-mail account for each area of my life. Ex. I travel to Brazil a lot and meet a lot of people there. I give them my e-mail linked to my travels there. I just find it helps me keep things a bit more organized.

You can also use this for things other than gmail.