Thaiway

Male Chastity Belts

Rate this topic

Wino

I found this article in pattaya daily news under lifestyles. The article is very hard for me to take serious. What do you think?

MODERN TRENDS – MALE CHASTITY BELTS

A rather disturbing trend is currently ‘afflicting’ Western Europe: the male chastity belt! This especially so in the UK and Germany, where a small percentage of the women are forcing their men to don genital irons prior to going to work.

The meek husbands apparently accept this humiliation, being able to interact normally, the only drawback (no doubt from a female perspective) is that their men feel somewhat shy when using public toilets.

Historically, England introduced male chastity belts towards the end of the 19th century, during the puritanical Victorian epoch; however, male chastity belts only became currently popular recently.

Today, approximately 30,000 European men go to work wearing chastity belts, no doubt from couples’ desire to remain totally certain of their spouses’ fidelity; women are taking up this trend, likewise. According to various sex websites, European women are increasingly developing a penchant for hiring young studs for sexual services, paying the young gigolos 500 Euros a month.

However, these women are also demanding their rampant young studs wear chastity belts to stop them straying. According to websites which sell men's chastity belts, modern gigolos are ready to accept any amount of humiliation for money; however, those in the know are advising the use of plastic chastity belts, which don’t cause embarrassment when passing through metal detectors in stores and airports.

Medical experts, however, strongly advise against the use of male chastity belts as they are very constricting and may block blood flow and cause painful oedema, tissue numbness and even temporal impotence. Female chastity belts on the other hand, are much less problematic and don’t affect the female sexual functions.

http://www.pattayada...reID=0000001459

That article really isn't giving you the full story. Most of those devices are really discreet so it's not that humiliating. Plus, you have to sit down to pee, so you won't have to worry about being found out at the urinal.

Plus, they provide the dude with a greatly enhanced orgasm and make sex - when it happens - feel about 10 times better than before. Most couples make the dude wear it during the week and then it comes off on the weekend - and you would not believe what it's like to come when you've been locked up for five or six days.

Regular sex and/or masturbation desensitizes the penis. Keeping it under control a bit can be a hot sex game that's satisfying for both members of the couple.

You can learn more here:

http://www.malechastitylifestyle.com/category/additional-articles/

You probably know dudes who engage in chastity belt play - they just don't talk about it.

Think about it - do you really know how many of your female friends own vibrators?

People tend to not talk about their sex toys and there is no way you could possibly know if a dude was wearing one.

About three years ago I did advertising work for a very small sex toy boutique and they were selling about 500 a week and a friend of mine runs an adult novelty store in town and has told me she has trouble keeping male chastity belts in stock.

That article is really biased - in general it's not about humiliation (though I'm sure some use it for sub play) it's almost entirely about getting deeper and more intense orgasms.

I am all for getting a deeper and more intense orgasm. I can tell you I have enough will power to abstain from sex for a five day period in order to obtain that feeling. Hard to believe that many people would need a male chastity belt in order to achieve their goal. But who knows, I march to a different drummer.