Thaiway

Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok - A Review

Rate this topic

MidTMike

It has been a while since I stayed in this hotel and I am glad I gave it another try. The rooms were really updated to high standards and I had the biggest TV I had in any hotel.

The rooms were large and easy to be very comfortable in. The area is fantastic. You are within walking distance of literally 5 of the best malls in Thailand. There is a great Starbucks across the street.

The Executive Lounge is great and they were very professional and helped us with many things. The breakfast was amazing and the people who run the lounge are great.

The bellboy who took my luggage up remembered me from over 10 years back as I have been at the hotel before so many times. But, it was nice he remembered details about me and my family and friends. It just makes you feel special when someone at a large hotel like this remembers you.

The check in and out were easy, fast and efficient.

As a Platinum Royal Ambassador, I feel this hotel went to the max to make me fell my VIP status actually had value in their hotel. The room upgrade was excellent, the VIP lounge was great and the service was wonderful.

The rooms were great and they really do have wonderful tech gadgets for those of us who like to stay wired when on holiday. A true first class business hotel.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has high standards and wishes to be catered to.